Shop update (Christmas orders & new charms).

Just a quick update to say that any orders as of 5.30pm yesterday onwards will not be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas unfortunately (I updated the shop banner to say so, but I wanted to make sure it had been spotted). This is due to an overwhelming amount of orders which has been fantastic! But I am a busy bee ensuring the orders placed before 5.30 yesterday are all popped in the post before the Royal Mail deadline.

You can still continue to place your orders and they will be dispatched at the soonest possible moment. Cross charms, heart charms and evil eye beads are out of stock at the moment but will be back very soon. If you'd like me to let you know when they're back in just send me a message through my shop or Twitter, etc.

In the meantime, please have a look at my new charms and happy shopping!

tiny silver owl friendship bracelet

silver 'wish' charm friendship bracelet

 silver dragonfly friendship bracelet
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title Shop update (Christmas orders & new charms).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/12/shop-update-christmas-orders-new-charms.html. Thanks!