I don't need your moneybox. 'Cause I got lots and lots. Of what I need right here. Right here with you, my dear.

Today is my day off. I use the term day off lightly as since I got up at 6.55am I've done nothing but housework, washing, painting, running errands, and popping to the Post Office and the supermarket. Still beats a day at work though, and my "to do" list on the chalkboard has reduced greatly!

Some new supplies arrived in the post today which I'm very excited to have a play around with this evening. I'm working on some new designs for my shop using wire and beads (like I used to do) as they're much more versatile and my mahoosive bead collection is crying out to be used.

I hate to talk about the weather but this time yesterday I was sunbathing in the garden and now it is absolutely peeing it down. Lily and Lola don't know what to do with themselves. They hate the rain!

Anyway, I thought you might like to see some photos of the little ones (and me!) out in the garden on a slightly sunnier day than today.


I'm officially in love with my new Converse (c/o Sarenza) and as they had their first proper outing at the weekend to a BBQ I thought I'd share some snaps. I threw them on at the last minute with my sausage dog dress which tends to be my standard way to get ready: throw on whatever is closest! They probably don't go together but I don't mind too much. I love the light blue colour with the white detail. I can tell they're going to get a lot of wear so I shall make the most of them while they're still light blue!

They started to rub a little bit today when I wore them to run a few errands (just with jeans and a t shirt) but I'm sure my feet will get used to them. As I mentioned in a previous post they are a tad snug but the next size up would be too big. Who needs room for their toes anyway?!


In other news I have a million (exaggeration) blog posts lined up in my draft folder waiting to be finished off and published. My blogging bug is well and truly back!

Hope you're all having a nice week. It's halfway through which means the weekend is almost in sight! What are your plans? I think we are making a rare trip to the cinema to see the new Batman film and finishing off the tiling in our main bathroom. It's all rock n roll!

Have a good Wednesday :)

You have read this article diary / fashion / lily and lola / Sarenza with the title I don't need your moneybox. 'Cause I got lots and lots. Of what I need right here. Right here with you, my dear.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-don-need-your-moneybox-i-got-lots-and.html. Thanks!