LAZY DAY

My new little kitty is having a hard time adjusting to the RV.  She hid under the chair all day and then last night she came out and played chase with the other cats.  They ran over me in bed as if I weren't there and spread cat litter all over the bedroom floor.   I didn't get much sleep and when I got up this morning I had to start cleaning up their mess. 

Pat Bar-B-Qued some chicken for lunch and I had left overs for supper with a salad.  I took a nap after lunch and didn't feel like going to the beach when I woke up.  So it was a very laid back day. 

Tonight I plan to close my bedroom door and no cats allowed.  I'm sure Caiche will cry and beg to come in but I want a good night's sleep so no way.

Tomorrow we leave for the Island House RV Park for a couple of days.



Here is a photo of Xi Shi's Closet.  It fits perfectly at the foot of the bed right next to my closet.

You have read this article with the title LAZY DAY. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/10/lazy-day.html. Thanks!