Our trip to Tenerife (part 3).

As promised, this is the third and final set of photos I wanted to share with you. Gosh it seems so long ago now (well, it was I suppose). 


I'm planning our holidays for 2013 which is very exciting. We were thinking of going to Florida for a couple of weeks, and popping to see my Sister and her husband on the Isle of Man (if they'll have us!) We also have a very long list of city break type holidays that we would like to do so we had better get saving!

I do love a good holiday countdown... but better get Christmas over and done with first! ;)

Spectacle twins! :)

Thanks for reading my Tenerife posts and for your nice comments. If you missed parts 1 and 2 click here and here.
You have read this article adventures / diary with the title Our trip to Tenerife (part 3).. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/10/our-trip-to-tenerife-part-3.html. Thanks!