Bad blogger.

I'm still alive! I've been a bad blogger of late. No regular Monday summaries. Sporadic updates. Lack of Lily and Lola photos! I have also been terribly rubbish at posting out contest prizes so I'm very very sorry if you're waiting for me to post something. I just need 5 minutes to sit down and get organised! It doesn't help that I'm still living out of boxes as I'm still at my parents house so I constantly feel disorganised. I can never find anything and I'm wearing the same 4 outfits in rotation because I don't know where anything else is!

I thought a little update would be nice and get me back in the swing of things!


House hunting
The hunt has been going on for weeks and weeks now and I have been so unlucky. I found 2 lovely little places and booked viewings only to be told on the day that the owners wanted to sell instead of renting them out. I have viewed a couple of places that haven't been decorated since 1974 and I have seen lovely places that were over my budget and just wouldn't be sensible.

But then last night I viewed a little house and it was perfect. I loved it instantly and even though it's at the top end of my budget I know I would compare everything else to that one so... this afternoon I put an application in and only time will tell if I've been successful! 

The boy
Things are still going incredibly well with my new boyfriend - he is perfect! I have to pinch myself sometimes because I can't believe I've been so lucky :) 

Lily and Lola
They're still as naughty as ever. Little terrors! 

Everything else
Work is still as manic as ever! I'm really busy and it's only going to get busier. I do enjoy it though - every day is different and it's never boring. The Apprentice is back on the telly and it's my favourite! My hair is in urgent need of a trim. I have a list as long as my arm for house things I need (I don't even have a kettle!) I fully intend to start my Christmas shopping next week to spread the cost a little bit.

I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend. Mine involves bowling, dinner with friends, Saturday night telly, shopping for birthday presents, playing squash, and plenty of kisses I should imagine! :)
You have read this article diary with the title Bad blogger.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/10/bad-blogger.html. Thanks!