Home is where the heart is


I got some good news today.. remember I told you about the little house I had seen that was perfect. Well, I put my application in and I have waited patiently for almost a week. I chased and chased and chased and finally heard today that I have been accepted and I can move in whenever I like!

I am now very nervous and scared at the reality of getting my own place. It's all very grown up. But it's exciting at the same time. I have been googling home interiors all afternoon and eyeing up perfect pads on weheartit. It's going to take me a while to get it looking right because I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to buy, but I'll get there eventually! Who's coming round for a brew? :)

All photos - www.weheartit.com
You have read this article home sweet home with the title Home is where the heart is. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/10/home-is-where-heart-is.html. Thanks!