Smile - it's Friday!

Plans for the weekend:

1) To get my hair cut or at the very least get my fringe sorted. It is a mess and my fringe has now grown out enough to do something with!

2) Sleep. I am so tired. Too many late nights during the week!

3) Sofa browsing. I need to find a little sofa for when I move and Ikea have some lovely ones. You can't go wrong with Ikea for the price! Perfect for someone like me starting out on their own :) I also need a bed, fridge, washing machine, kettle......

4) Jogging. I am going to dust off my trainers and go for a run. I did it so much in the run up to Race for Life and I miss it! I have lost a bit of weight recently and I want to tone up a bit and feel fitter. Fingers crossed the weather improves!

5) Movies. I am going to have a complete film fest!



P.S. Congratulations to Gem and M for winning my Funk Rock giveaway. Check your emails ladies!
You have read this article diary with the title Smile - it's Friday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/10/smile-it-friday.html. Thanks!