Happy weekend

Afternoon all! I hope your week has been as wonderful as possible! The weather certainly isn't helping is it? I had to drive on the motorway last Sunday in the most torrential rain I have ever seen. I couldn't see a thing at one point. And lots of people were having bumps and accidents which doesn't help you to feel any safer!

My week has involved work / sleep / work / sleep / seeing the new boy / and a bit more work! It is so busy for me at the moment, but better to be busy than not! If you're not sure what I do I work in Human Resources and basically do a LOT. It's really varied and interesting but it can be quite testing on my multi-tasking skills sometimes. I sometimes feel there's not enough time in the day to do everything, but I do my best :) I find tea helps. And biscuits!

I have been massively slacking on the '5 good things' front which I usually do on a Monday. I always have 5 good things but I don't always have the time to post on a Monday but I promise to try harder from now on! *slaps wrist*


My 5 good things:

1. My new boy is just perfect. I am genuinely so happy. All.of.the.time. We're officially boyfriend/girlfriend now which is just tremendously exciting..

2. Trying new things. Today I am going to an ice hockey game! (I'm dreading it but hoping I will have some small clue as to what is going on!) I hope it's ok.. I once went to a football match but forgot my glasses so I literally could not see a thing and hated every minute of it. Hopefully today goes better!

3. I have rekindled my love of the 30 Day Shred! I'm getting back into trying to do it every day or every other day and I feel so much better already. It really is the best workout dvd I've tried. I didn't quite make it onto level 3 last time because level 2 killed me so much but I'm going to try and get there this time!

4. Christmas. Yes it's only October and yes I'm massively excited about it already.

5. House viewings! I'm viewing a little 1 bedroom cottage next week and I'm really excited about it. I'm still living with the rents but the house hunt continues and I shall keep you all updated!


You have read this article 5 good things with the title Happy weekend. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-weekend.html. Thanks!