Style inspiration: Rachel Bilson.

In terms of fashion, I love to read fashion blogs and be inspired by such unique and well put together outfits. But in reality I'm a simple creature. A good pair of skinny jeans, pumps (or heaven forbid - Ugg boots! *sorry*), a really good white t shirt that fits perfectly and simple accessories are enough to float my boat, and when it comes to coveting a celebrity wardrobe I prefer the less is more approach.

Who better to grace my latest style inspiration post than my boyfriend's favourite lady (after me, of course!) - Rachel Bilson. I love her casual style - jeans and a casual top with an amazing handbag, but I also like the way she looks amazing dressed up in pretty dresses and heels. I'm also still trying to work out how to get such a perfect wave in my hair.

All photos have been lovingly borrowed from a Google image search

 
You have read this article style inspiration with the title Style inspiration: Rachel Bilson.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/04/style-inspiration-rachel-bilson.html. Thanks!