Little update.

I've been a busy bee lately and haven't had much time for blogging. I split my time between my house and Jonathan's house, and when I'm at my house I can't blog because I don't have a computer. I also don't have a proper camera at the moment (saving up for one) so blogging isn't as easy as it used to be. When I first started I had a dull job where I had a lot of spare time to inject into my blog; talking about the things I was buying and doing, and holidays and such. I had a fancy computer and laptop, and a shared camera with my (now ex) boyfriend which I subsequently lost following our break up.

Since my break up last Summer things have been tough financially and I've been learning to live on my own two feet. I haven't had much money for fancy makeup and clothes, and that's why my blog has taken a different angle. I've been busy paying bills and learning how to cook for one and looking after Lily and Lola.

Since I met Jonathan I've been incredibly happy and busy just living life. We do things like cooking and baking, and house hunting, and having afternoons out (see photo - taken from the weekend enjoying the sunshine).

I guess what I'm hoping is that you loyal readers of LLL will continue to come on my little journey with me and enjoy what I've got to say.

x

You have read this article diary with the title Little update.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/04/little-update.html. Thanks!