Finally got an offer on my camp at Grand Isle. We have countered back several times and it appears that they may have accepted the last counter offer.

It has been for sale for over a year now and due to the oil spill, offers have not come in till now. I had planned on using the money from the sale to buy a motorhome but couldn't wait and purchased my coach last September. Now I have been waiting for the camp to sell in order to have the funds for travel. I have taken short trips locally but have plans for travel all around the country.

Am hoping to hear from the realtor within the next few days. If this doesn't go through, I'll be sitting in my coach in the driveway the rest of the summer. That might not be a bad idea as the gas prices are rising as I write this.
You have read this article with the title SELLING MY ISLAND HOME. You can bookmark this page URL Thanks!