Trip to Primark.

I popped to Primark on Friday morning to have a nosy and I thought getting there for 10am when the store opened would mean I could have a really good look at everything and see what was what. I always see people in lovely Primark things but I can never find them in store myself. Well, by 10.30 the store was bedlam! Every man and his dog were in there, so my shopping trip turned into a quick scoot round. I found a few nice little gems and thought I would share them, as I personally love reading these posts on other blogs.

 Mint green floaty top - £8
Turquoise ring - £2

Brown satchel £7

Pink bow pumps £12

The floaty top is lovely (they have other colours too!) It's perfect to throw on over a vest paired with skinny jeans and pumps. I will be living in outfits like this over the coming months!

I already have these pumps in beige and they're getting a little dirty so I thought I'd pick up a pink pair. They're really comfortable and I love the little bow on the front.

Have you found anything nice in Primark recently?
You have read this article fashion with the title Trip to Primark.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/04/trip-to-primark.html. Thanks!