OFFER ACCEPTED

Today I signed a binding agreement to accept the last counter offer on my property at Grand Isle.  I guess it's finally going to happen.  I am happy about the sale but terribly disappointed about the price.  I am losing $30,000 on this sale.  Thanks BP for ruining my chances of having more money for my retirement.

Now I have to start thinking about moving all of my personal belongings out of the camp.  That is going to be a huge job and I'm not sure how I'm going to do it by myself.  I guess I could use the coach to move lots of it although it may take several trips.

Not been told when the closing will be but I think it will be in New Orleans.

Well, looks like I'm getting closer to the freedom that awaits me.
You have read this article with the title OFFER ACCEPTED. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/04/offer-accepted.html. Thanks!