Good Friday.

I hope you're all having a lovely Bank Holiday and that it's sunny where you live. It has been a glorious day here in Rotherham. After a dash to Meadowhall this morning as soon as it opened to grab a couple of things, Jonathan and I took the dogs for a walk in the sunshine then headed to the pub to meet his friend and girlfriend. We sat outside soaking up the sunshine for hours, and had a huge pub lunch followed by a few drinks. Then we had a stroll for ice cream and a look round a few little shops, including one which sold the most amazing furniture and bits and pieces for the home. I literally wanted to buy everything, but especially a gorgeous white dressing table with all manner of trinkets on display.


Last week was very busy for me at work so the 4 day break is very welcome. I didn't get up to much last week apart from going to see Milton Jones on Wednesday in Sheffield with Jonathan, his Sister and her husband. We also had Pizza Express for tea taking full advantage of the Orange Wednesday offer. The night was lots of fun and Milton was funny (but I actually preferred the warm up act - oops!)

Tomorrow we're going to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park then to a BBQ at Jonathan's parents house. Their back garden really catches the sun so I'm looking forward to a relaxing afternoon and lots of BBQ food - yum! 

On Sunday I'm going to see my Mum in Leeds and spend the day with her as my Dad will be in London visiting his side of the family, and as for Monday, no plans yet but I'm sure I'll be making the most of the time off work!

Have a wonderful Friday evening!
You have read this article diary with the title Good Friday.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-friday.html. Thanks!