Oreo cookie & cream cheesecake.

Remember here I mentioned I made a cheesecake? Well it was a little Nigella number and it was utterly divine so I knew I had to share it with you lovely folk. This is the first cheesecake I've ever made but I'll certainly be making it again. A while ago Jonathan mentioned that it was his favourite cheesecake so when his birthday approached I decided I'd give it a whirl as a birthday cake for him.


(I have no idea why I bought relighting candles. I'm a wally.)

You can find the ingredients and the instructions here, but basically it involves mixing lots of yummy, sweet treats together. If you're on a diet I would suggest making something else because there is probably about 1000 calories per slice with this little number.

I had a LOT of fun making this and eating the ingredients as I went along - although I got a tad stressed at one point where I burnt my white chocolate. Oops!


I made my biscuit base the night before and left it in the fridge overnight (as I'd never made one before I made a mini version to make sure it tasted ok). The next morning I got to work preparing the topping which hardly took any time at all, then I spooned it onto the base and left it in the fridge until the evening.

It tasted delicious and tasted better and better as the days went on, until it was all gone!

Are you a cheesecake fan? Let me know if you've made one! 

You have read this article baking and cooking with the title Oreo cookie & cream cheesecake.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/04/oreo-cookie-cream-cheesecake.html. Thanks!