Cross stitched designs in my Etsy shop.

I've been busy recently working on designs to stitch and display around our home, and as a few people seemed to like the pictures I've been posting on Instagram I thought it could be cool to sell them via my Etsy shop.

I'm always thinking up new ideas and will be adding more designs as and when they're ready. The majority of additions will be completed stitching in embroidery hoops but I'm also hoping to get a few more patterns added too.

If you like the look of something but you would prefer the design on say, a greetings card or without the hoop so that it can be framed that's fine. Just contact me via Etsy and I'll respond asap.

You have read this article crafts / Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title Cross stitched designs in my Etsy shop.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/05/cross-stitched-designs-in-my-etsy-shop.html. Thanks!