Hart of Dixie - the outfits.

Did anyone catch episodes 2 and 3 of Hart of Dixie? I'm a little bit behind and need to catch up but I've been hearing lots of positive reviews from other people. Mainly though, everyone just loves Rachel Bilson and who can blame them?

Her style in the show is perfect and I'm as much of a fan of her outfits in Hart of Dixie as I am in real life. She can pull off the polished, pretty look but looks equally as gorgeous in casual jeans and a t shirt.

Here are a few of my favourite looks. I'm in love with the red shirt/black blazer combo. It's a great colour for dark hair but one I think I would be too scared to wear. Similarly I love the red trousers which I imagine are tricky for the average person to pull off but when you've got pins like those (and a fabulous coat) it is much easier.


The middle outfit above is probably the outfit I like the most of the ones I have seen so far. The colours are wearable and I love the smartness of the top and blazer. Also, everyone loves a bag you can fit a boat load of stuff into!

Are you a fan of Rachel or indeed Zoe Hart?
You have read this article fashion with the title Hart of Dixie - the outfits.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/05/hart-of-dixie-outfits.html. Thanks!