Purl Rose on Etsy.

A couple of months ago I received a package in the mail from Gemma at Purl Rose on Etsy who offered to send me one of her handmade pieces to share with you guys. I picked the purple knitted bow headband as I thought it would compliment my hair colour the best.

Receiving an item perfect for keeping warm in the bitter weather then prompted the sun to shine and the weather to warm up a little, so I couldn't share it with you straight away. Big apologies to Gemma for the delay!


I am partial to a spot of knitting as you may know and I envy anyone who can make such beautifully handmade items. The knitted bow headband I received is no exception. It is really chunky and ever so well made. I love the ribbed detail round the edges and the huge, oversized bow. This headband is a great accessory and I'm sure I'll get lots of wear out of it this Winter.

Prices on Purl Rose are very reasonable and new items are always being added. I particularly love the peach beanie hat with a delightful little bow on the front. At £6.00, considering it is handmade and a lot of love and attention will have gone into making it, it's a bit of a bargain!

Throughout May you can receive 10% off your order by using the code May12 at the checkout. Happy browsing! I hope you will stop by and welcome Gemma to the world of Etsy.
You have read this article share the love with the title Purl Rose on Etsy.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/05/purl-rose-on-etsy.html. Thanks!