Las Vegas: part 3 - the hen party.

The hen party, as I'm sure all of the other ladies involved will agree, was lots of fun indeed! My Sister, having been to Vegas a few times before, knew exactly where she wanted to go so it was very organised and all there was left to do was crack open the bubbly!

There were 9 of us altogether - a mixture of family and some of my Sister's friends. We met in the hotel lobby where we waved goodbye to our other halves and headed to Sugar Factory just a short walk away for something to eat, and as it happened, some of their cocktails. This is where we unveiled the goodie bags my Mum and I put together for each hen which I will share more about in another blog post.


After food (which was delicious) and our huge cocktail fishbowls (which I must add were shared(!)) we went to meet our limo which took us on a tour of the strip whilst we supped champagne. We got the chance to visit the famous Vegas sign and have a few photos taken before we hopped back in the limo to see a little bit more.

Once we had seen all there was to see we were dropped off at one of the hotels to see Thunder from Down Under. Ladies, all I can say is if you're ever in the area do stop by and catch this show. It is such good fun! Although had I known I would be sat on the front row just a few inches from the stairs which these chaps use to get into the audience I may have needed more persuading! :)


After a good giggle, and a few more drinks and a good chin wag, we got back in the limo and cracked open bottle of champagne #2. Our driver was lovely and dropped off my Mum, Auntie and the Groom's Mum back at the Bellagio as they were ready to call it a night, which left the rest of us to head to LAX nightclub in the Luxor hotel. We managed to skip the line, get in free (hurrah!) and as a bonus Mya was performing there that night.

Next thing we know it's 5am, we have departed LAX and made ourselves comfy in a bar, made friends with a nice American man who became an honorary hen, and someone had ordered tequila shots and Margaritas. I can honestly say I will never drink one again.. as long as I live!

What a great night. Special thanks to all of the ladies who helped to make the night perfect for my Sister.

You have read this article adventures / diary with the title Las Vegas: part 3 - the hen party.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/05/las-vegas-part-3-hen-party.html. Thanks!