My name in lights.

I was so happy on Friday evening to discover that one of my cross stitch projects (this one here) made it into the new issue of Cross Stitcher magazine. I emailed them a few weeks ago thinking they probably wouldn't pick me but it was worth a shot. Then hey presto, I get a tweet from a fellow blogger who had received their issue asking if it was me.

My issue arrived yesterday and I got to see it for myself. It's rather exciting. Perhaps this is my 15 minutes of fame?! ;)

It's a really good issue but oh boy, next month looks like a cracker. I better clear some space in my schedule!

I am working on my own designs at the moment and I can't wait to share them with you. They're all rather silly and tongue-in-cheek but I'm also working on a design for my Sister so I'm hoping to have a few finished designs stitched up very soon. A mixture of silly and sensible I suppose.

P.S. If you haven't voted for a blog(s) in the Cosmo Awards 2012 yet you must! Give your favourite read the chance to be nominated for an award. Oh and if your favourite is me then I love you and you can vote for me in the Best Lifestyle blog category. Thank you!

You have read this article crafts with the title My name in lights.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-name-in-lights.html. Thanks!