Lush: Snow Fairy

I discovered this shower gel last winter when I used to pinch it from my sister (sorry Adele! ;)) She is a bit of a Lush fiend and always has plenty of goodies to pinch, erm I mean borrow!

This stuff smells divine, I could sniff it all day long. It has got a real fruity, bubblegum-y smell to it. It is bright pink with sparkly speckles and a real treat to use in the shower.

I got the 250g bottle which is £5.95, but there is also a 100g and a 500g to choose from.

I will definitely be stocking up on this as it's only available during the winter/Christmas time. If you haven't seen already, Lush have got some really great Christmas products and gift boxes. Click here to have a nosy. I particularly like the Secret Santa box set - perfect if you need to buy a Secret Santa pressie for a girly girl at your work :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Lush: Snow Fairy. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/10/lush-snow-fairy.html. Thanks!