Turning over a new leaf

As some of you know I have talked about weight loss before and have always started with the best intentions, but then slowly gone back to my usual routine.

Lately I have had takeaways more nights than I've had home-cooked food, and as from today this is going to STOP!

I am really unhappy with how I look in my clothes and there's only one person who can change that and that is me. I need to stop making excuses and actually do something about it.

I am looking forward to trying out new recipes, especially home-made soup and things like that. Tonight I took inspiration from Kelly's videos and made a chicken noodle soup with lots of nice chunky bits of cabbage, onion and green beans. And lots of herbs and spices.

I am going to increase my water intake and am going to try to stick to it (hopefully I will see an improvement in my skin too).

There is no way I could ever cut out takeaways or treats, but I'm going to make them a once a week thing rather than an every day occurrence.

I am looking for new and exciting ways to exercise - I don't mind the gym but it's kinda boring sometimes don't you think?

Nothing like a picture of Tracy Anderson to put the Jaffa Cakes down!!

Let me know what you guys do for exercise to give me some ideas!

xxx
You have read this article diet and exercise with the title Turning over a new leaf. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/10/turning-over-new-leaf.html. Thanks!