River Island goodies

I really like River Island at the moment. I go through phases of loving it and then hating everything in there. But at the moment it is definitely a love phase!

Do you like my new hat? I saw it and had to buy it, even though I'm not a hat person and I have no idea when I'll wear it. But now that the weather is turning colder I will have plenty of opportunities :) It's so cute!


I also picked up this jumper which is gorgeous. It has a tie which can be tied at the front or back and it's dead slouchy - it looks great with skinny jeans!

I love buying clothes for Winter. I find it much easier and more enjoyable dressing for the colder weather.

Have you bought anything from River Island lately?

xxx
You have read this article fashion with the title River Island goodies. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/10/river-island-goodies.html. Thanks!