NYX lipsticks

I recently ordered some NYX lipsticks and I have been testing them out this week. I got Strawberry Milk, Circe and Orange Soda. There are so many shades to choose from - click here to have a look.

I thought Strawberry Milk would be my favourite as it's pink, and pinks seem to be my fave at the moment, but I love Circe!! It's the perfect nude shade for me and is a really creamy, non-drying shade. Love love love it. I will definitely be wearing this for work and when I don't fancy rockin a bright colour!

If you are in the UK and want to get hold of some of these, there are several websites to try or Ebay. As long as you don't pay over the odds on P&P these lipsticks are an absolute bargain!! I think 3 is enough for me for now though :)

Have you tried any NYX products yet? Let me know what you think.

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title NYX lipsticks. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/10/nyx-lipsticks.html. Thanks!