Home Sweet Home

Searching for a new, bigger place to live is getting rather tiresome, and instead I'm jazzing up our current place with trinkets and candles and some amazing picture hooks that don't damage the walls when they're removed - genius! I can finally hang up my Pug picture from Ikea :)

One of my favourite websites for home furnishings is Dot Com Gift Shop. From funky doormats, to kitchen accessories, to cushions, this website has got loads of cool things. I love browsing on there and pretending I can buy anything I like.

If anyone has got any other cool home furnishing websites please do share in the comments box!

I love these fairy lights with a twist


I adore this seat! How adorable! I would love to buy it but I've got a feeling it would become a doggy seat!


I really want this door mat, I think it's really cute


I'd love this teapot for my kitchen :)


xxx
You have read this article home sweet home with the title Home Sweet Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/10/home-sweet-home.html. Thanks!