Lily loves Lola in Pure Beauty magazine (& on Facebook too!)

First things first I wanted to tell you folks that I have set up a Facebook page where I will be posting new blog posts, photos, and other bits and bobs. I'd love it if you like my blog if you would like my Facebook page too? Thanks peeps!

I'm really excited to tell you that I am in the latest issue of Pure Beauty magazine. They asked me a little while ago if I would like to be their guest blogger and of course I was flattered and said yes. I must admit I forgot all about it but then up popped a tweet last week from fellow blogger Phoebe saying she had spotted me and off I went to have a read.


It is very exciting seeing my ugly mug in print like this (I'll even forgive them for getting my surname wrong, hehe).

Head on over to the magazine here and look out for me on page 63!
You have read this article beauty with the title Lily loves Lola in Pure Beauty magazine (& on Facebook too!). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/07/lily-loves-lola-in-pure-beauty-magazine.html. Thanks!