Vaseline Petrole-run kit.

This is a "thank you" post to the kind people at Vaseline who sent me a "petrole-run" kit in anticipation of my Race for Life tomorrow! I'm still fundraising here and have been getting out for a jog wherever possible inbetween packing boxes and moving house. Yesterday I managed 3k which is good for me. Let's hope the atmosphere tomorrow pushes me the other 2k! Plus the thought of my little Jonathan at the finish line.

The kit contains deodorant, a tub of Vaseline, blister plasters and some energy sweets - everything you need  for running (well, apart from trainers and running gear obv).

Want one? Tweet @UnileverBeauty to get your hands on one.

You have read this article diet and exercise with the title Vaseline Petrole-run kit.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/07/vaseline-petrole-run-kit.html. Thanks!