The most beautiful shoes in the world - featuring Anniel and Melissa.

When I spotted the sparkliest, prettiest pumps I'd ever seen over on Sarenza I knew I would have to get them at some point with one of my ambassador vouchers. I'm like a magpie and can't resist a bit of sparkle.

The Facette pumps by Anniel are beautiful, so much so that there are just size 6.5s left so hot foot it over there if they take your fancy.

I am a tad obsessed with pumps and these Anniel ones are the ultimate pump in my eyes. I've also got my eye on a plain pair which would probably get worn to the absolute death, unlike these which I will stroke and stare at intermittently.



Anniel shoes are the shoes of the moment. It all began as a family business in Montebelluna near Venice, which has been devoted heart and soul since 1976 to producing exceptional sports footwear. The shoes and the ballet pumps from Anniel are authentic Made-in-Italy creations, which are produced by a skilled workforce with advanced technologies in order to respect the creativity of each style, and bring you unparalleled comfort. The quality of Anniel has meant that it now exports all over the world and has expanded rapidly. Fashionable yet authentic, Anniel shoes are also very supple which makes them a real pleasure to wear.

I have had my eye on Melissa bow flip flops since last Summer so when I spotted this gold pair called Melissa Juta I had to get them. I had no idea the Melissa shoes were made of recycled material (read their blurb below for more details) so now I love them even more.

They are the fanciest flip flops I have ever owned and, when if the sun makes an appearance, I'll get a lot of wear from these.


The Melissa brand is the darling of the design world. Their shoes, which are made entirely of recycled plastic are hypoallergenic and have no odour, have won over the world of fashion, the ecologically minded, and some of the biggest celebrities in the world. The infinitely pliable plastic of Melissa shoes has been remodelled by a crowd of creative visionaries, from Zaha Hadid to Vivienne Westwood, from Karim Rashid to John Paul Gaultier. The Melissa brand celebrated its 30th birthday in 2009, but it is far from ready to rest on its laurels.
You have read this article Sarenza with the title The most beautiful shoes in the world - featuring Anniel and Melissa.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/07/the-most-beautiful-shoes-in-world.html. Thanks!