Catch up.

Finding the time to blog recently has been very tricky. If I didn't have my trusty iPhone I would miss out on pretty much everything going on in the bloggy world! Work has been very hectic recently, plus Lily and Lola keep my hands full, and I've been busy enjoying life with Jonathan. Must make more time to sit down with a brew, keep up with my favourite blogs (and find new favourites of course!) and comment.

Lily & far too many legs!

Last weekend was a busy one catching up with family; my own on Sunday and Jonathan's on Saturday. This involved eating copious amounts of food and puddings, including orange and vanilla pannacota hand made by my wonderful Mum. I took a picture and moments later it was gone, not a speck left in sight!
 
Helping to prepare food for a BBQ - including smoked mackerel pate which is DIVINE!

The weather was a total let down and the fact I had to wear tights in JULY(!) was very upsetting. Fingers crossed for an improvement this weekend (anyone else going to the Tramlines festival this weekend?)


I recently started to read 'the perks of being a wallflower' when it plopped through the door from Amazon and so far it is completely random but a very good read. Anyone else read this one? I have to be honest - I bought it for the cover and nothing else *shallow*.


In other news Jonathan and I viewed a house, fell in love, and want to live there happily ever after. More news on this very soon.
You have read this article diary with the title Catch up.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/07/catch-up.html. Thanks!