Sale bits & bobs.

I was never one for shopping in the sale until I met my boyfriend. Best dressed boy I know and rarely buys things unless they're a) in the sale or b) from Primark. So now when the sales roll around I'm always up for a little nosy to see if there's anything worth nabbing.

River Island is always one of my favourites for sale shopping, especially the website where you can browse till your heart's content without wrestling with other shoppers or stepping over discarded clothes on the floor.

When the sale launched on the website recently I spotted a floral dress which I almost bought at full price a couple of months ago, so I placed an order for that (it hasn't arrived yet though - I think RI are having a few delivery issues at the moment!)


In store I got a delightful wishbone bracelet for £1 and a navy/cream crocheted shift dress for £12. I love the shift dress with the crochet detail and I can't wait to wear it. I will work it into my work wardrobe somehow with tights or team with leggings for a casual look.


Dorothy Perkins is another good one for sales (or anytime for that matter!). For £12 I got a black tunic with a cream lace peter pan collar. You know me, I love a peter pan collar. I wore this with leggings last week and I felt very pretty indeed.

Have you picked up any sale bargains?

You have read this article fashion with the title Sale bits & bobs.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/07/sale-bits-bobs.html. Thanks!