New bracelets in my shop.

My shop has been up and running for a week now and some of you are already proud owners (hopefully!) of one of my little bracelets. You can now choose from red, black or turquoise cotton complete with a peace charm, a wishbone charm, or an initial of your choice (stock permitting of course).


I will post to anywhere in the World and all orders are wrapped up securely within a jiffy bag to make sure they arrive safe and sound. I have kept P&P costs low as if there's one thing I hate it is overpriced P&P charges.

If you like what you see but you fancy 2 initials on one bracelet for example, just drop me an email at the address in the sidebar and we can work something out. If you'd like a slightly longer length of cotton that is fine too, just ask.


The bracelets can be worn on their own or stacked up with other friendship bracelets. I have been wearing a couple of peace charms and a letter 'V' charm for a few weeks now. The cotton is 1mm thick so it looks dainty even on tiny wrists like mine. But it is really hard wearing and will last you a fair while. I have tied my bracelets on with a knot and trimmed the loose ends so that I can wear them permanently, but you could also tie them on with a bow to be able to remove them for bed, the shower, etc.

If you have already purchased a bracelet from my shop - "thank you!" and I hope you like it. Some of you have tweeted me to say you like yours so that is fab. If you haven't visited my shop then do go and have a browse and see what you think. I'll be adding some knitted items very soon too!

You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title New bracelets in my shop.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-bracelets-in-my-shop.html. Thanks!