GOING HOME TOMORROW

Woke up early and had a nice walk on the beach before it got too hot.  Met my new neighbors who are from Quebec.   They were surprised when I started speaking French with them.  This is their set up.


Stayed inside the rest of the day till 5:30 when we went to the beach for a couple of hours.  Took the bike and trailer and this time I brought the camera.




There was no one on the beach so I let Xi Shi off leash again.  She had a blast.  I let her go as far as she wanted to see if she would come back to me on her own but this time I noticed something I hadn't before.  She can't see me.  Her vision may be bad and I seem to remember reading somewhere that this breed has eye problems.  So that's why she looks around for me and doesn't move until I clap my hands and call out to her.  Then the closer she gets she sees me.  I took some photos of her running to me.

Can you see her?  That little white spot down the beach.  I couldn't wait to see if she would come back on her own so I called her.

And she started to run.  I kept snapping shots as she ran towards me.

I zoomed in on these next shots.



She was so glad to reach me.

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.  The more people I meet the more I like my dog.


Going home tomorrow.


 
You have read this article with the title GOING HOME TOMORROW. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/08/going-home-tomorrow.html. Thanks!