Hand-knitted scarves now available in my shop.

I have been busy recently knitting a scarf for Sam, one of my favourite bloggers. Sam's blog is my favourite type - a diary of what she gets up to, what she eats, and a little bit of clothes and makeup too. Sam has just announced that she is pregnant which is wonderful news, and I really hope the scarf I made for her keeps her  and the bump warm through the colder months ahead!

If you like the look of Sam's scarf and would like your own it's your lucky day! They're available in my shop priced at £20 for a regular length scarf and £25 for a super long scarf like Sam's which can be wrapped round a couple of times or wrapped round once to leave super long dangly bits! Depends on your preference :)

The wool is my favourite colour - mustard yellow - and is really chunky. This bad boy will keep you warm through the cold Winter that awaits us.


I am also selling grey scarves which are unisex. As you will see the one I made for Jonathan suits him perfectly. I wish I could have shared some of his catalogue poses with you :) This scarf was made using a 'moss' stitch to give the bobbled effect, and again you can buy this in a regular/traditional length or extra long for maximum comfort.

All scarves will be sent by Recorded mail ensuring their safe arrival, and due to their handmade nature please allow 3 weeks for yours to arrive. I have to fit knitting around a full time job, a boyfriend and 2 Pugs but I will do my very best to keep well within the 3 week period.

Have a peek and see what you think! If you would prefer to email me about your order or if you have any questions drop me a line at pinkbubbles123 (at) yahoo.co.uk

You have read this article crafts with the title Hand-knitted scarves now available in my shop.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/08/hand-knitted-scarves-now-available-in.html. Thanks!