Georgia Rose handbag.

To my utter delight as an ambassador for Sarenza I discovered that they sell handbags too! My latest ambassador purchase is this gorgeous bag by Georgia Rose called 'Colleen'. 

Check out my Smart mobile!
(it was very early in the morning so please excuse the face - focus on the bag!)

I was starting to get a bit fed up of carrying my little satchel round with me. I carry so much stuff around that it was constantly overflowing. This bad boy is plenty big enough for my bits and bobs and looks pretty darn good too, even if I do say so myself.

It is the softest material and has a clasp fastening to keep the contents secure. There's a small handle but it fits on my shoulder just fine.

My only bug bear is that I didn't spray it with any protector, and when I used it whilst wearing a blue dress some blue colouring has rubbed off onto it. I knew it wouldn't stay pristine for long!


I am in love with my new bag - what do you think?
You have read this article Sarenza with the title Georgia Rose handbag.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2011/08/georgia-rose-handbag.html. Thanks!