Boston Dog.

I had a lot of lovely comments on yesterday's post about my dress so I thought I'd show you a few more photos and share where it is from. I originally saw it on Becky at milkbubbletea and loved it, then I ummed and aahed about it for a while then decided to treat myself! At £40 it's quite a big treat for just one dress but it is ever so lovely.



It's from Brat & Suzie, and having visited the website just now to get the link I've spotted the Boston Dog vest which is just as adorable. 

I got free P&P on my order which is always nice, and delivery was very quick. I do wish the material was a little thicker as you can see my bra, but that's nothing that a skin-coloured bra or a vest popped underneath couldn't sort out.

If only it was a Pug print I think I would be in dress heaven!

You have read this article fashion with the title Boston Dog.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/04/boston-dog.html. Thanks!