Izabel London.

I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of items from Izabel London recently and I must apologise as it has taken me so long to share them with you. My camera hates indoor pictures but as the rain hasn't eased up enough to go outside and there is not much light outside pretty much ever, alas... I took a few indoor photos. The woes of being a blogger in the Winter ay!

Crochet collar blouse c/o Izabel London

One of the items sent to me, which I love, is this metallic crochet collar blouse in black. It's perfect for this time of year as it's easy to dress up or down with the little pop of sparkle on the collar. So far I have worn it with skinny jeans to go out for dinner but also in a more casual outfit with a cardi on over the top. It's a contender for my Christmas day outfit as I don't normally wear anything really dressy but this, paired with jeans (and a paper hat!), would be perfect.

It's a generous fit but I quite like that as it means I've got plenty of room for mince pies over the next few weeks.


I hadn't heard of Izabel London before they contacted me but they have some lovely items on the website and the prices are really reasonable. If you fancy treating yourself you can get 10% off until the end of the year using the code LLL10%.
You have read this article fashion / share the love with the title Izabel London.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/12/izabel-london.html. Thanks!