Life lately (through Instagram) #6 & a trip to Leeds for the "Reetsweet" craft event.

The mug we bought from the Harry Potter Studio Tour gift shop which holds far too much hot chocolate for one person / our first Christmas card which then prompted me to post ours / new candles (a "Christmas Cookie" Yankee Candle and a gingerbread scented Morrisons one) / soup with cheese on toast on a cold day (and one jealous Pug!)

Paper chains from Hobbycraft which I spotted and had to have / having a down day / Pug snuggles / spotting Stollen slices at the supermarket and pouncing on them (they didn't last long...)


Pottery painting with friends / visiting my parents / an early Christmas present to myself (Laguna bronzer)


Making orders including these teeny tiny playing card bracelets / wrapping everything in brown paper and twine / hanging up a new festive purchase on our living room door / comfy Pugs


Last weekend my friend and I caught the train to Leeds to go to the Reetsweet craft event held at the Corn Exchange. I'm from Leeds and lived there until a couple of years ago and I do miss it, so it was lovely to go back and have a wander round the city centre (even if it was freeezing cold!)

I haven't been to many craft events and unfortunately all of the Christmas ones I know of in Sheffield are being held on the same day when I have other plans, so it was a nice treat to visit this one.

I picked up an embroidered case for my phone, a pretty Christmas tree ornament and some soap which will be a gift for somebody. I also had a good look at the jewellery by hand over your fairy cakes which I had seen beforehand and decided I definitely want a retro ice lolly necklace. They're amazing!

After having a good look at each stall and a couple of shops in the Corn Exchange we headed back out into the cold and after a stroll and a pit stop for lunch (hello M&S Christmas sandwich! (the veggie one)) we got our train back to Sheffield.

Do you visit many craft events? Or perhaps you have made things to sell at one? Do let me know :)


You have read this article diary / instagram photos with the title Life lately (through Instagram) #6 & a trip to Leeds for the "Reetsweet" craft event.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/12/life-lately-through-instagram-6-trip-to.html. Thanks!