A fresh start.

If you're reading this then chances are you will have noticed that I've made a few changes around here. After 3 years of having pretty much the same blog layout, font and colours I've settled on a new design which I really like, although it is taking some getting used to so if you'd like to say some nice things about it that would be superb. I love the colour scheme and the cleanness of it, and I've finally got to grips with a few little bits of html which have allowed me to get things the way I want them.

There is method behind my madness which all started a couple of evenings ago...

I was looking for something in an old blog post and ended up reading some very early posts, which progressed to me heading all the way back to the very beginning. After I had finished taking this trip down memory lane, and cringing with absolute horror at some of the photos, I decided to delete a few blog posts. Mainly times in my life, and old photos of me, that I didn't want to be reminded of should I ever head back through my archives again at any point in the future.

How do I feel for this sudden Spring Clean and change of design? Well, kind of the same as I do when I have a good ol' clear out of my wardrobes, kitchen cupboards, etc. Lighter, cleaner, ready to start again, turn over a new leaf,  and happier.

I'm proud of my blog and my commitment to posting as often as possible over the last 3 years and I am excited about my new burst of energy for my space of the internet. With my fresh layout and new job on the horizon, which will give me much more free time for fun stuff, you will be seeing a lot more of me around here (and a couple of Pugs too).

You have read this article miscellaneous with the title A fresh start.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-fresh-start.html. Thanks!