Stars & silk string.

After a brief break from running the Lily loves Lola shops on Etsy and bigcartel they're open again and I've added a couple of new things too which I thought I would share with you on here.

I have been playing around with some silk string which I have in red and golden yellow. It makes such a nice change from the cotton cord as it's much more delicate and easier to add fastenings on.

I have added a 'lucky star' bracelet which features 7 tiny star charms and has a lobster clasp fastening. My bracelet measures 16cm in length from end to end and is a perfect fit for my small wrists. If you'd like one of these they're priced at £4.50 each and I can make them to fit your wrists perfectly, just let me know your measurements during the checkout process.

I'm going to have a think about other combinations of string and charms that I can make but if you have any good ideas or suggestions please do let me know.


I also have a few old favourites still on the go, which include the tiny wishbone and tiny cross friendship bracelets. They're only £2.50 each and can either be tied on permanently and worn until the cotton wears away or just tied with a bow which gives you the option to take them off and on as you please.

Is there any colour of cotton or string you think I should stock? Navy blue? Grey? White? I've tried to cover all angles but if there is a colour you'd like to see please let me know.


I'm still making the beaded wishbone bracelets which come in mint green, lilac or pink. I have other coloured beads including smoky grey but I haven't had chance to get them into my shops but they will be there very soon.

If you'd like to buy a larger quantity of bracelets perhaps for gifts or for yourself to layer up (which I personally think looks fab!) please contact me via Etsy as I'm happy to give a discount for larger orders.

Happy browsing! Have a lovely Sunday.
You have read this article Lily loves Lola on Etsy and Bigcartel with the title Stars & silk string.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2012/07/stars-silk-string.html. Thanks!