Iconemesis "bows" case for the iPhone.

Iconemesis is a mobile phone case company with a difference. Their designs are beautiful, unusual and some very silly. They have a wide range of designs to choose from for the iPhone, many of which have been designed by the illustrators Fifi Lapin, Leah Goren and Gemma Correll.

"Bows" case for the iPhone 4 c/o Iconemesis

I was given the chance to own one of their cases and after much deliberating I opted for the "bows" design which feels very me. It's a girly design featuring bows of all shapes and sizes, and the case itself feels sturdy and good quality (I am always dropping my phone and it has survived thus far!)

I have had some lovely comments on my "bows" case and I would definitely use the Iconemesis site to buy another case in the future. There are one or two other designs I really like the look of.

Delivery within the UK is free, and at the moment if you used the code ICON220 you can get 20% off your order!

You have read this article share the love with the title Iconemesis "bows" case for the iPhone.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/02/iconemesis-case-for-iphone.html. Thanks!