Instagram prints.

I am pretty much obsessed with Instagram. I love the idea of sharing my photos and seeing what my favourite Instagrammers are up to. There is a great community on there and I follow a mixture of people; from crafty folk to beauty bloggers, from health/exercise fanatics to Pug owners, so my feed is an eclectic mix.

I've captured some great moments and taken some terrific snaps of Lily and Lola for my Instagram account, which poses the problem of those moments being stored on my mobile phone and nowhere else. As you may know from my recent posts one of my aims for 2013 is to get lots of old photos printed and make albums to store those photos permanently.

I found Prinstagram not so long ago and subsequently noticed a few bloggers had used the site to get photos printed. They had good things to say about the quality of the prints and the service so I went a bit mad and ordered 3 lots of 24 prints, thinking I may as well make the most of the shipping costs and order a few.

I placed my order on a Thursday evening, late at about 9pm, and my order arrived on either the following Monday or Tuesday morning. How is that for quick service considering the company aren't UK based?!

I am really pleased with the quality of my photos and I will definitely order another few sets of prints in the future.

You have read this article share the love with the title Instagram prints.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/02/instagram-prints.html. Thanks!