Pug print dress & my new favourite boots.

I got these boots ages ago as a welcome break from all the Ugg boots I own. I opted for a pair by the brand Blowfish called Texas with one of my Sarenza ambassador vouchers. I liked the fact that they are black, slightly slouchy and have a bit of studded detail, and I thought that they would be easy to wear with anything.

Blowfish boots c/o Sarenza

They then collected dust in my wardrobe for a while as I wasn't quite ready to venture into unknown territory or quite sure what to wear them with. Then the snow came a couple of weeks ago and I needed boots that would keep my feet dry and not get ruined like my Ugg boots would. So out came my Blowfish boots!

I have worn them pretty much non stop since, mainly with dresses. This particular pair are sold out on Sarenza now but the Blowfish brand have lots of other boots in stock at the moment, so worth a look if you like these.


I wore them to Beamish last weekend with some tights I got for Christmas which are about an inch thick (exaggeration) and keep my legs and feet SO warm. I wore a recent dress purchase in the shape of a Pug print dress from House of Fraser which got cheaper and cheaper in the sale until it became a huge bargain and I bought it.

The dress is nice as it's a really soft material so it's really comfortable. And obviously I think the print is adorable.

With the addition of a coat, scarf and mittens (the mittens were a birthday gift and are from Fat Face) I was ready to go!

You have read this article fashion / Sarenza with the title Pug print dress & my new favourite boots.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/02/pug-print-dress-my-new-favourite-boots.html. Thanks!