BACK HOME AGAIN

It really got cold last night but we stayed warm and toasty with my little electric fireplace in the bedroom.  Woke at 6:00 and had coffee while I did a little reading.  Had breakfast and walked the dogs then took them for a ride in their cart around the campground.  They looked so cute in their new purple sweaters.


Packed everything back into the basement of the RV and left the state park around 1:30 and arrived home at 3:00pm.

Xi Shi slept all the way home but little Cha Bu was enjoying the view out the window.

I was surprised to see her climb up on the dash.  She stayed there only a little while.

When the ride got too bumpy she got into her bed.

Can I drive Momi?


Tomorrow I'll try and find the right lock for the door and get that taken care of before my next trip.  I'm thinking of going to Florida then the Carolinas.


You have read this article with the title BACK HOME AGAIN. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/03/back-home-again.html. Thanks!