The week/end.

This week I have been:

  • making the most of a week at home before returning to normality (i.e. work) next week. I get a sad pleasure from seeing the washing basket empty.
  • cross stitching my little heart out trying to finish the February square from my Woodland Sampler.
  • playing with my new camera and not really knowing what I'm doing (thanks for the help Rosie!)
  • watching episodes of The Walking Dead and The Following, mainly hiding behind my hands.
  • bawling my eyes out at the last episode of Derek.
  • searching for a well fitted blazer that will go with jeans, black work trousers and smart dresses but not managing to find one.
  • stroking my latest shoe purchase (Jeffrey Campbell studded pumps c/o Sarenza) and wishing the rain would go away so I can actually wear them.
  • exercising like a woman on a mission and feeling pretty great.
  • enjoying my peachier rear (see point above).
  • making old Yankee Candle jars into storage pots.
  • attempting to give blood before having my appointment slot cancelled as apparently I didn't give enough notice. Don't they realise if I book it too far in advance I will chicken out!


This weekend I will be:

  • cleaning the house ready for visitors on both Saturday and Sunday.
  • taking a jaunt to Meadowhall to find a perfect blazer (see earlier point).
  • visiting Cocoa Wonderland for tea and cake.
  • having curry with friends.
  • playing games and being silly with said friends.
  • ringing my Mum to wish her Happy Mothers Day and to check she got her gift.
  • cooking for Jonathan's family.
  • enjoying an early night on Sunday ready for the start of a new week.

How about you?  What have you been up to this week and what plans have you got for the weekend?

You have read this article diary / lily and lola / Sarenza with the title The week/end.. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-weekend.html. Thanks!