Barry M wishlist

This is my current wish-list from Barry M. I'm pretty much a newcomer to Barry M products. The only thing I own from the range is a black liquid eyeliner (which I hated). But I have heard so many good things about the other products like the nail polish and lippys and I'm always testing out products but never actually make the purchase!

The website is brill, it has so much more stuff than I have seen in Boots/Superdrug!

Peachy Pink

Dolly Pink

Marshmellow

Limited Edition Pink

Hologram Hexographs

Bright Purple

Also I really want a bright kohl eye pencil.. I'm thinking turquoise or purple. Not for wearing everyday, I just fancy a bit of colour every now and again but I mainly own 'safe' colours. Boring!


What is the last thing you bought from Barry M?

V xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Barry M wishlist. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/barry-m-wishlist.html. Thanks!