New Look

On Wednesday I met my lovely boyfriend for lunch and he offered to treat me to some clothes for work. My current work trousers have a little hole in the bum so it was definitely time for a new pair :) I usually get my work trousers from Topshop or Primark, depending on the cash flow. But lately I have found Topshop's to be ill fitting and Primark ones tend to lose their shape quite easily.

So I decided to give New Look a try. I hardly ever shop there but I always see nice things (especially shoes) on the website and it is so reasonably priced.

After a few trips in and out of the changing rooms, I got some black trousers with a slight pinstripe. They're a little bit high waisted and they are a perfect fit, so for £22 I was very happy!


I also got a couple of tops in the sale which I will wear for work and with skinny jeans too.


And I spotted this dress and loved the print so I bought that too! Get a better look at it here.


I'm definitely going to shop in New Look more. I'm really impressed with the quality and the prices. I don't normally shop in the sale at all but if I spot a bargain then I'll get it.

Yesterday I picked up some undercrackers from Primark. I needed some girl boxers (I heart big pants) and for £1 and £1.50 a pair you can't go wrong!!


V xxx
You have read this article fashion with the title New Look. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-look.html. Thanks!