I love LUSH!

I adore LUSH products and I love visiting their stores as the staff are always so chatty and friendly, without trying to force you into buying things. And of course the products are all great! So I was gutted when I last visited my nearest store and they told me that after that day, they would be closing for 5 weeks to completely renovate the shop and build a spa downstairs!I wanted a face mask and decided on Cosmetic Warrior after the sales assistant tried a couple of different ones on my hand. It claims to combat spots, cleanse dirt and calm and soothe all troubled skin. I don't have terrible skin all the time, but I do suffer from break outs from time to time and I don't like to use anything too harsh.

This particular mask contains fresh green grapes, fresh free range eggs, honey and fresh garlic to name a few! If you don't like garlic I wouldn't recommend trying this as the smell is verrry strong. The first time I used it I was nearly sick but I soon got used to it! :)

I leave it on for 10 minutes then when it has slightly dried on my skin I use a warm flannel to gently wipe it off. I have used it about 3 times now and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft, and feeling really clean!

I reckon I still have about 3 or 4 uses left in the pot so for around a fiver it's not bad value. The masks have to be kept in the fridge to keep the fresh ingredients fresh! And there is a use-by date on the pot which I think is quite good.

At the till I was given samples of 2 moisturisers - Gorgeous and Celestial. They are both really good, especially Gorgeous. I'm so impressed with it! I used it one morning under my make-up and at the end of a long day at work my skin was still silky smooth and my make-up still looked freshly applied!

I wish they had never given me a sample... it's £35 a pot!!!

Does anybody else love LUSH?

V xxx

(photos courtesy of www.lush.co.uk)
You have read this article beauty with the title I love LUSH!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-love-lush.html. Thanks!