It's Britney b*tch!

Me and my boyfriend headed down to London the week before last for the opening night of Britney's tour at the O2 arena. I'm not a huge Britney fan but I appreciate cheesey music as much as the next person and with my bf's Mum offering to buy us tickets (her treat) I was there with bells on!

The intro from Perez Hilton was pretty ace but slightly freaky (at one point he's chewing on a baby's head on a stick..wtf!). Then down she came!


Our seats were really good and she was gooood... but she didn't sing live (which we assumed anyway), her dancing was kinda sluggish (I reckon I could have done it with a bit of practice.. I have been known to throw similar shapes in the past) and she only spoke to the audience TWICE the whole show. And when people are paying £50 a ticket that's pretty lame.




But.. we had a good time all the same and spent 2 days in London seeing the sights, shopping and coaxing myself onto the tube - it made me soo sick! :( I could NOT do that every day.

And this is me:
(LOL!)

(Outside the British Museum with random pretty shrubbery in the background. Wearing my fave Dior sunglasses and Topshop 'Garden Rose' oversized top - one of my current faves).

And lastly me being a total geek:

(In my latest Uggs (tall, metallic bronze) and current fave Victoria's Secret Pink hoodie).

Did anyone else see Britney at the O2 arena?

Love,

V xxx
You have read this article adventures with the title It's Britney b*tch!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/it-britney-btch.html. Thanks!