Top 5 tearjerkers

After reading Daisy's post inspired by Lou's post I am going to jump on the bandwagon and list my top 5 tearjerker movies. First of all I should probably say EVERYTHING makes me cry. I cry at tv adverts, I cry watching X Factor (when they do the sob story and You Raise Me Up comes on), I cry when I see old people struggling along, and anything to do with cruelty to animals.. you get the picture.

1. The Notebook
This has to be at the top of the list! Not only is it my favourite film, it's the one that makes me cry the most. The first time I watched this I had a day off work and I watched this on my own. As soon as I realised where the story was going I was sobbing/blubbering/roaring/unconsolable! And everytime I have watched it since I've cried from about 30 minutes in.

2. Romeo & Juliet
I saw this at the cinema with my family, and I was crying my eyes out slap bang in the middle of a packed cinema. Not just quietly sobbing, but nose running, sniffling, making noises type crying. And all the way home. And for about 2 hours when I got home.

3. P.S. I Love You
I think this would come high on most people's list! I knew this would upset me but I went ahead and watched it anyway (I took precautions and made sure I was alone!) I had plenty of chuckles though at Gerard Butler's terrible Irish accent!

4. Marley & Me
I haven't technically seen this. On the coach on the way from Miami to Orlando some bright spark of a tour guide decided to put this on. I was not happy. I had purposely not seen it at the cinema so that I could watch it on dvd in the comfort of my own home. But I had no choice so I decided to watch it up until the sad part where I then stuck my fingers in my ears, shut my eyes and hummed. I accidentally heard one snippet of the film and I was off! Crying reeeeally badly, on a full coach. Luckily it was dark.. and I had a tissue.

5. Ghost
The end bit where she sees him = tears central!

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

V xxx
You have read this article TV and film with the title Top 5 tearjerkers. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/top-5-tearjerkers.html. Thanks!