20 questions

Ella (http://ellacinderellax.blogspot.com/) has tagged anyone to do this post so here goes!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without
My to-do lists. I am forever making lists of important reminders, things I need to do and things I need to buy! I'm not a forgetful person at all, it's more an OCD thing! I also carry a big handbag everywhere I go and I can't leave the house without it as it holds my keys, purse, deodorant, perfume, hairbrush, bobbles, kirby grips, mobile phone, 2 x sunglasses (incase I get bored of one pair), some of my post, tissues and a magazine!

2. Favourite brand of makeup
I don't have one main favourite but I do really like Estee Lauder, 17, MAC and Benefit.

3. Favourite flower
Orchids.. which are more of a plant, but they're my fave all the same.

4. Favourite clothing store
Harvey Nichols (for Juicy Couture, sunglasses and scarves), Topshop, Miss Selfridge and Accessorize for jewellery, and Primarni for basics.

5. Favourite perfume
Vera Wang - Princess for the daytime, and Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb for the evening.

6. Heels or Flats
For a night out, heels without a doubt! I have to wear the highest shoes possible (I find them easier to walk in than regular sized heels). For work I mainly wear pumps because it's easier when I'm dashing round on my lunchbreak. And for the rest of the time I'm in my faithful Uggs.

7. Do you make good grades
Well it's been a while since I was at school but I did well in my A-levels and I did ok in my GCSE's (could have done better but I was bulled in yr10 and missed a few months of school = missed quite a bit of important stuff *sob*).

8. Favourite colours
Pink, purple, coral, red, and turquoise.

9. Do you drink energy drinks
Not really, unless there's vodka in it :)

10. Do you drink juice
Yes, pretty much every day.

11. Do you like swimming
I suck at swimming but I like to have a little splash on holiday.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
Nah. Life is too short!

13. Favourite moisturiser
Gorgeous (Lush), or the Lacura day cream by the one and only Aldi.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Yes but only if I can have my wedding at Disneyworld Florida with a Disney theme. Oh yess. :)

15. Do you get mad easily
Yes! I'm very easily wound up or cross.

16. Are you into ghost hunting
I am far too much of a wuss for that but I do believe in ghosts.

17. Any phobias
Yes; clowns, and being underwater/drowning.

18. Do you bite your nails
No. Well sometimes the odd one but then I'll file it down after.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
No *touches wood*

20. Do you drink coffee
Sometimes. If the question was do I drink tea then hell yes! I'm on about 10 cups a day :)

I tag everyone or anyone that would like to do this!

V xxx
You have read this article tag with the title 20 questions. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/06/20-questions.html. Thanks!